Finally I am grasping manual mode! I think I always understood it but I was struggling to master making multiple adjustments. I just had to go back to basics and remember to count how many adjustments I made so I could make equal adjustments.
I also had to look at my camera set up and make some changes on there so that fingers crossed I shouldn’t get such high ISO’s, this can now be adjusted ONLY if I have a need.
I have a few more experiments / practice ideas I want to complete and then I will need to decide on which one to develop into my assignment.
Things still to try:
- Photos at night though house/ shop windows or may-be 24 hour venues
- Night-time streets (Linked to above)
- Low key portraits and hard lighting
- Flower close-ups or pebbles (Using light for texture)
- Fire station (Various light sources)